Sunday, June 28, 2009

We so close together...



As a bird soaring through


the highest clouds,

Our love has taken us to

the highest skies,

To see a view so beautiful

to the eyes sight,

We will soar so high into

the endless night.



As a romantic moon lite

summer night,

Stars and the moon shall

fall into place,

We’ll end the night with

a tender kiss,

With your tender kiss my

heart will race.



As a red rose nurtured by

natures soft touch,

And caressed gently with

hands so loving,

This red rose blossoms so beautifully,

As the beauty that I see in

you has to me.



As the orange sunset that

meets the horizon,

Admired from afar by two

passionate lovers,

Although love sometimes

seems so distant,

Love has brought you and

I so close together.

I LOVE YOU My Princess i want you by my side forever and ever...




No comments:

Post a Comment