Saturday, June 27, 2009

Only you......

You're
my every dream when I fall asleep


every rhythm, beating inside my heart


The stars each night watching over you and me


To guide us when I we’re lost in the dark.




You're my inspiration, my every word


Felt so deep through the poetry I write


You're the eyes that help my heart see


For it's you, who gives my heart sight.




It's your heart that has embraced mine


Your beautiful eyes, I am lost in with


Your ever tender kiss I waiting for, And


It's your soft touch, gentle as the wind.




Only with you love is truly everlasting


you’re my every desire, every passion


only with you, my heart feel so deeply


you’re simply everything I've imagined.


I LOVE YOU My Princess if you ask me how much i love you i will show you the sky and say that much...

No comments:

Post a Comment