Saturday, June 27, 2009

Treasure of my heart...





It’s the deepest of emotions, igniting

a candle of love

A flame forever burning, so deep for

only you and I

It is the happiness you have fulfilled

inside my heart

That has truly caused heavens angels

to never again cry.



It’s your kind heart that has captured

mine darling

It’s you who holds my heart deep in

your hands

It’s you, who is beautiful as a sunset

over the horizon

And it is you who has left footprints

in my hearts sand.



It’s the way you have expressed your

love for me

That has made me fall deeper in love

with you

It is the way you show your affection

towards me

That made me realize your love is so

pure and true.



It’s your love, written in the pages of

my heart darling

A chapter that will never end as long

as you love me

It’s with you, where I truly know my

heart belongs

You’re the my treasure forever  in

my heart.


I LOVE YOU My Princess you are my strenght and you are my weakness

No comments:

Post a Comment